Table of Contents
- 1 A medium fridge van suitable for your business
- 1.0.1 New Toyota Hiace D-4D Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 1.0.2 New Peugeot Expert Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 1.0.3 New Volkswagen Transporter Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 1.0.4 New Renault Trafic Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 1.0.5 New Vauxhall Vivaro Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 1.0.6 New Fiat Scudo Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 1.0.7 New Citroen Dispatch Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 1.1 How temperature controlled medium van refrigeration units work
- 1.2 Temperature Controlled Medium Vehicles for your Transportation & Logistics needs
- 1.3 Medium fridge van Features
- 1.4 Medium fridge van Brands Available at Glacier Vehicles
- 1.5 New and used refrigerated trucks at Glacier
- 1.6 fridge van Conversions at Glacier
- 1.7 How fridge van conversions are done at Glacier
- 1.8 fridge van conversion process
- 1.9 Options available for your fridge van
- 1.10 Quality assurance of Medium Fridge Vans at Glacier
- 1.11 How much do medium refrigerated vehicles Cost?
- 1.12 Contact us with any questions you may have
We apply top notch technology in all our fridge van conversion processes, and we are constantly updating our techniques and equipment. With two decades’ worth of experience, and the special GRP resin finish we apply to insulation, you can be guaranteed of maximum performance from the medium fridge vans we have available today.
A medium fridge van suitable for your business
Thanks to years of experience and training, we can assist you in deciding which particular type of medium fridge van would be perfect for your business needs. Even if you’re not sure of all the requirements, we can help you fill in the blanks. Whether you operate locally or nationally, with more routes to cover weekly or monthly targets, or you require a certain type of temperature regulation, or even specific installations, Glacier Vehicles have all the bases covered.
Many customers worry about temperature uniformity in the load area of fridge vans, which is important for ensuring products are held in the best possible state. Drivers and customers in the supply chain expect transportation temperatures to remain constant throughout the entire journey. Even if the vehicle breaks down, for instance, the refrigeration unit should still be capable of providing a cool temperature for a period of time.
This is why all the fridge vans we provide undergo a well monitored and structured temperature mapping process, to identify the vehicle’s suitability for our customers and their various businesses. We don’t stop there either. We also provide recording and monitoring, GSM connectivity and alarm systems, along with GPS vehicle geolocation.