Table of Contents
- 1 What are Small Freezer Vans?
- 1.0.1 2018 Ford Transit Connect T200 L1 Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.2 2016 Vauxhall Combo L1 H1 1.3 CDTi 90 Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.3 2016 Mercedes Citan 109 CDi LWB Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.4 2016 Peugeot Partner 750 L2 H1 LWB Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.5 2017 Citroen Berlingo L1 H1 1.6 BlueHDi Enterprise Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.6 2017 Renault Kangoo Maxi Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.7 2017 Fiat Doblo Cargo Maxi L2 H1 1300 Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.8 2017 Peugeot Partner L1 H1 Professional Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.9 2018 Mercedes Citan 109 CDi LWB Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.10 2018 Fiat Doblo Cargo L1 H1 1600 Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.0.11 2018 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 TDi Freezer Van For Sale
- 1.1 What Are Small Freezer Vans Used For?
- 1.2 Temperature Controlled Small Vehicles for your Transportation & Logistics needs
- 1.3 How temperature controlled Van Freezer Units work
- 1.4 Thermal insulation
- 1.5 Thermal engineering
- 1.6 Temperature control
- 1.7 What Components are used in a Small Freezer Van? What are conversions built with?
- 1.8 Small Freezer Van Cargo Options
- 1.9 Types of Small Freezer Vans
- 1.10 Recommended Vehicles
- 1.11 Small Freezer Vehicle Features
- 1.12 Optional Extras
- 1.13 How many small freezer vans do you keep in stock at your dealership?
We have a wide variety of small freezer vans in stock, and you can be sure you’ll find one within our catalogue that will meet your unique needs and budget. Get in touch with us today for a petrol or diesel engine small freezer vehicle that not only has impressive storage space, but also superb cooling features!
What are Small Freezer Vans?
Small freezer vans are small sized vehicles that have been installed with highly effective insulation and freezer units. These types of vehicles are commonly used by businesses and individuals in the distribution, transportation and logistics industry.
Businesses in the UK that commonly use small freezer trucks are those that have a frequent need to transport food, flowers, pharmaceuticals and other medical supplies, and other cargo, that need to be transported at specific temperatures to maintain their integrity.
Compared to large and medium sized frozen vans, small freezer vans have less storage space. But what space this size of cooling van lacks, it makes up for with versatility and manoeuvrability on the road, as well as speed, fuel efficiency, and lower maintenance costs. In terms of versatility and manoeuvrability, a small freezer van can typically access narrower or tighter roads that larger vans can’t. Parking is also less of an issue.
At Glacier Vehicles, we have a wide range of diesel and petrol engine small freezer vans from leading manufacturers from all over the world, including top names such as Mercedes, Toyota, and Fiat. Depending on your budget, we can provide you with either a brand new small freezer vehicle for your transportation and logistics needs, or a used one.
Our used small freezer vans are well engineered and fully tested to be in perfect working order before being delivered to a client. Simply give us a call today to inform us what your preferences and goals are regarding a small freezer van, and our experts will recommend the best options to satisfy your needs.
If there’s a specific type and model of small frozen van you have in mind, please contact us and let us know the details. In the unlikely event we don’t have your preferred option in stock, we can source it on your behalf.
Call 0208 668 7579 now for a consultation and a free, no-obligation quote.