Table of Contents
- 0.1 - New Peugeot Partner Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.2 - New Mercedes Sprinter Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.3 - New Ford Transit Jumbo Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.4 - New Ford Transit TDCi Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.5 - New Mercedes Vito Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.6 - New Toyota Hiace D-4D Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.7 - New Peugeot Boxer Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.8 - New Peugeot Expert Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.9 - New Renault Trafic Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.10 - New Renault Kangoo Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.11 - New Iveco Daily Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 0.12 - New Vauxhall Movano Refrigerated Van For Sale
- 1 - What is a new refrigerated van?
- 2 - What are Refrigerated vans used for?
- 3 - New temperature-controlled vehicles for your transportation and logistical needs
- 4 - How the temperature-controlled van refrigeration unit works
- 5 - Thermal Insulation
- 6 - Thermal Engineering
- 7 - Styrofoam
- 8 - Wood Boarding
- 9 - Fibreglass-like Interior Sheeting
- 10 - GRP Resin Interior
- 11 - Temperature Control
- 12 - What components are your Refrigerated vans built with?
- 13 - refrigerated van cargo options
- 14 - Types of Refrigerated vans we offer
- 15 - Recommended new refrigerated van brands
- 16 - Small to Medium Refrigerated Trucks
- 17 - Medium to Large Refrigerated vans
- 18 - New Refrigerated Van Features
- 19 - New refrigerated van optional extras
- 20 - How many Refrigerated vans do you keep in stock at your dealership?
- 21 - How much do Refrigerated vans cost?
- 22 - Frequently asked questions
- 23 - What types of refrigerated vans are there?
We stock fridge vans that can carry your cold cargo. For over 20 years in the cold chain industry, we have provided first-class, dependable new cold chain vans for businesses throughout the UK.
We sell LWB, MWB and SWB refrigeration vans. At Glacier Vehicles, we are knowledgeable fridge van specialists that can help you choose the right van.
Our new fridge vans are affordable, versatile and transport cold products at different temperature ranges. The reliable refrigeration units provide dry, chiller or frozen environments.
At Glacier Vehicles, our friendly customer service staff and expert sales team can provide you with whatever customisations you might need for your vehicle. Our unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction, and our wide range of vehicles, means you are sure to find the van you’re looking for.