Table of Contents
Our range of vehicles are not only carefully selected to give you the highest level of quality for your refrigeration and freezing needs, we also do not compromise on safety and aesthetics. Here we take a look at one of our manufacturers with a sterling reputation and high-performance record for both efficiency and delivery in the transport and logistics industry.
Brand – Mercedes Benz
The Mercedes brand is well known to be one of the most reputable luxury motor brands in the world, achieving feats in the automobile industry that distinguish it from other manufacturers. From its inception, its slogan “the best or nothing” has branded Mercedes Benz as a leading vehicle manufacturer for both medium to high-end customers.
Although headquartered in its founding country of Germany, it currently marks its presence in over 30 countries of the world and is spread across all the continents with the exception of Antarctica.
Despite its medium to high range pricing, it has maintained its reputation for quality and durability with the following accolades to its name:
- 4th position in the J. D. Power’s Initial Quality Study for the first quarter of 2008
- A Platinum Plant Quality Award for its Mercedes’ Sindelfingen, Germany assembly plant.
- D. Power’s 2011 US Initial Quality and Vehicle Dependability Studies both ranked Mercedes-Benz vehicles above average in build quality and reliability.
- In the 2011 UK J. D. Power Survey, Mercedes cars were rated above average.
- Last but not least a 2014 comstudy for Reuters found Mercedes to have the lowest vehicle recall rate.
One of the key elements of a refrigerator and freezing vehicle should be its ability to deliver excellent freight in the shortest possible time and in perfect condition. Amongst our range of vehicles, the Mercedes Benz stands sure in this regard. Our new refrigerator and new freezer vehicles are designed with practicality in mind and equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
Models And Features
We showcase the Vito 109 1.6 CDi, Sprinter CDI and Citan CDi in our Mercedes range of van models.
Their features include but are not limited to the following:
- A 4-cylinder 2.2-litre diesel engine. This engine is also an ECO Gear 6-speed manual which has impressive fuel economy.
- Power of up to 95 PS (70 kW; 94 hp)
- Low emission engines make it environmentally friendly with a UK rating of Euro 3 which means it is allowed in Low Emission Zones in the UK.
- Dynamic compressors to cater to the needs of the vans
- The cargo volume amounts to 8.6 or 3.5 cubic meters. This means that there is ample space for your needs, from transportation of farm produce, dairy or consumables. We also provides flexibility, as arrangements can be made to suit your compartmental needs.
- All of our vans are fitted with LED freight compartment lighting, and its aluminum floor covering makes it easy to maintain.
- Refrigeration is at 0 degrees centigrade and is maintained with the van’s cool Jet refrigerator system.
The importance of safe delivery for a transport van cannot be overemphasized and our range of new refrigerated vans do not lack in this regard. They come fully equipped for the terrain and are fitted with top-of-the-line safety equipment. For Mercedes Benz, safety comes first and is a key standard in our performance index.
Our range of Mercedes vehicles possess impressive safety features such as
- The ADAPTIVE ESP electronic stability program. This serves to stabilize the vehiclein critical driving situations. When the monitoring data deviates from the pre-determined point, ADAPTIVE ESP intervenes with specific measures designed to handle the dangerous situation. No tipping or driving out of the lane, no matter the terrain.
- A unique Crosswind Assist
- Driver front airbag,
- 3-point seat belts with belt tensioners and belt tension limiters for the driver and front passenger,
- Hydraulic brake system, adaptive brake light and exterior mirrors with integrated additional wide-angle mirror.
Another notable safety feature of the Vito is the Attention Assist which monitors the drivers concentration levels and sends visual and acoustic warnings to the driver should there be a problem in this regard.
Glacier Freeze Vans And Fridge Vans By This Manufacturer
- 2017 Mercedes Sprinter 314CDI Euro 6 LWB HR Freezer Van
- 2017 Mercedes Sprinter 314CDI Euro 6 LWB HR Fridge Van
- 2016 Mercedes Citan 109 CDi 1.5 LWB Freezer Van
- 2016 Mercedes Citan 109 1.5 CDi LWB Freezer Van
- 2016 Mercedes Citan 109 1.5 CDi LWB
- 2016 Mercedes Sprinter 314CDI euro 6 LWB HR Freezer Van
- 2016 Mercedes Sprinter 314CDI euro 6 LWB HR Fridge Van
- New Mercedes Sprinter Freezer Van
- New Mercedes Vito Freezer Van
- New Mercedes Vito Refrigerated Van
- New Mercedes Sprinter refrigerated van
- 2013 Mercedes Sprinter 313 CDI Fridge Box Van
If you want to buy a used refrigerated van, a used freezer van, a new refrigerated van or a new freezer van call, Glacier Vehicles on 0208 668 7579.
The online jsBeautifier is a free online program that is worth bookmarking.