Table of Contents
Our range of both used refrigerated vehicles and new refrigerated vehicles are not only carefully selected to give you the highest level of quality for your refrigeration and freezing needs, we also do not compromise on safety and aesthetics. Here, we take a look at one of our manufacturers with a sterling reputation and high-performance record for both efficiency and delivery in the transport and logistics industry.
Manufacturer – Ford Motor Company
Founded in the year 1902 by Henry Ford, this automobile manufacturer is one of the most widely known in the world for its strength and durability. The Ford Motor Company based in Dearborn Michigan with a worldwide staff complement of over 200,000 people, was ranked eleventh overall American-based company in the 2018 Fortune 500 list.
The brand is associated with durability, toughness and strength for practical use. From the design to the fuel consumption and its other functionalities, the Ford brand is a giant in the manufacture of vehicles which exude strength and speed. As they say, their vehicles are “built Ford tough”.
Where Are They?
Everywhere, literarily. Ford has manufacturing operations worldwide, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, the United Kingdom, Germany, Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, and South Africa. This is a testimony to the reach and popularity of the brand in every continent.
The Ford Motor Company has won numerous awards and is widely recognized for some of the following:
- Eleventh overall American-based company in the 2018 Fortune 500 list.
- Best in class: 36.1′ curb-to-curb turning diameter2 for negotiating tight spots
The Ford motor company sold almost 3million vehicles worldwide in 2018 alone and its market share in the US is about 15%.
We recommend the Ford vehicle if you are looking for
- Fuel efficiency
- Power management
- Space and
- Ford Transit Connect
- Ford Transit Custom
- Ford Transit Jumbo
- Ford Transit
These come in various models with specifications such as New GAH A300F freeze system, New GRP insulation, freeze & chill operation and side loading door, all geared towards giving you the ultimate transport and logistics experience.
Design By Parts
Our Diesel engines continue to be a popular option in specific markets due to their excellent drivability, CO2 emissions and fuel consumption characteristics, especially under heavy load operation. They can achieve 20-30 percent better fuel economy than comparable gasoline engines. Some of their features include:
- 5L Duratec® I-4
- 169 hp @ 6,000 rpm
- 171 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4,500 rpm
- EPA-estimated ratings1
- 20 city/27 hwy/23 combined mpg
As spacing and functionality are key to every cooling van, we are confident of what the Ford range can offer you, as they are purpose built. They also allow for a wide range of partitions, and lots of racks and bins systems, many with noise-reduction features. This means that you have ample space for your freight, be it farm produce, dairy, ice or something else.
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Cargo area tie-down hooks (floor-mounted)
- Front inner door bins with bottle recesses and illuminated window switches
- Overhead storage shelf with grab handles Power door locks with central locking
- Power front windows with one-touch-down on driver’s side
- Rear cargo area light
- Remote Keyless Entry System with 2 key fobs Speedometer (mph/kph) with tachometer and trip computer
- Tilt/telescoping steering column
Our vans are sleek and aesthetically pleasing. We believe that you may require branding of the vans to further promote your business or personal needs hence our Ford range will suit your needs. They are easy on the eyes and are easy to customize. Some of the interior features include.
- Dual sliding side doors (no glass on Cargo Van)
- Gray grille and upper grille bar, grey bodyside mouldings, and black door handles and headlamp bezels
- Easy Fuel® capless fuel filler
- Halogen headlamps
- Mirrors – Sideview with integrated blind spot mirrors
- Rear cargo doors, 180° swing-out ( no rear glass)
Other Features That May Interest You
Safety and Security
- AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™) and Curve Control
- Driver and front-passenger front airbags and front-seat side airbags
- Safety Canopy® side-curtain airbags for all rows
- SecuriLock® Passive Anti-Theft System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (excludes spare)
Driver Assist Technology
The welfare of the driver of the vehicle is just as important as the new freezer vehicle itself and Ford vans are fully fitted to monitor and assist the driver as he navigates to your destination.
- Hill Start Assist:
This modern and innovative technology is excellent for use in mountainous terrain. Sensors in the vehicle are used to detect when a vehicle is on an incline and the Hill Start Assist maintains the brake pressure for a set period of time as you switch from the brakes to the gas pedal. This way you are assured of not rolling back on an incline.
- Changing lanes: BLIS®(Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert warns you if it detects a vehicle in either of your blind spots while driving forward, or approaching from the sides while in Reverse.
- While cornering: When you activate a turn signal or make a tight turn with the headlamps on, cornering fog lamps can help by providing additional illumination to that side of the vehicle.
- Even when others drive: MyKey®programmable ignition keys allow you to place limits on the vehicle’s maximum speed, audio volume and several other settings to help new drivers stay focused on the road.
The low CO2 emission rate of the Ford models makes them eco-friendly. They emit 10-20 % less CO2 on a well-to-wheels ratio (WTW).
Our Ford Refrigerator, Fridge and Freezer vans are affordable, and we cater to every customer’s needs whether lower, medium or higher end. We invite you to visit our pages to obtain a quote on any of our vans. We’d be more than happy to hear from you.
The Windows update prank can easily trick someone when opened in full screen. It looks and acts like a real install page.